How to Setup Ku-Band dish for ABS-1 @ 75*E [Explained with SS]

jenius-jatt

Reaction score
How to Setup Ku dish for ABS-1 @ 75*E (Explained) :)

Specially for South Indian friends as they face mostly problem in setting up ABS-1 @ 75*E, So in North it has not much issue to set this satellite.:k

First see the KU Dish setup for ABS-1 and I had Taken a Picture in such a way that you will be very easy in setting the ABS-1 Ku-Dish while seeing your DD+ Ku-Dish as Mostly users has DD+ Dish

HERE IS SS OF ABS-1 KU-DISH:- :hrt

MwC5V.jpg

Now while seeing this SETUP you can easily Track the ABS-1 @ 75*E I had specially show Insat4B @ 93.5*E to get it easier to set the ABS-1. While sitting Behind the DD+ dish you can see the ANGLE how much is the difference of ABS-1,So go ahead and get this Wonderful Satellite for FTA'S as after DD+ it has most FTA channels. So ENJOY...:) :eek:hya :hrt

RE: How to Setup Ku dish for ABS-1 @ 75*E

Double Threads Removed now.

i think north beam not available in south india.

Good informative post jenius-jatt. :tup

Anil.HD said:
i think north beam not available in south india.
Yes Anil ji the south Indian friends have problem to receiving Nouth beam that is why I post this Thread for south Indian friends how to get south beam in south, :)

RE: How to Setup Ku-Band dish for ABS-1 @ 75*E

Here are Specially shot some SS for south INDIAN friends as they only get SOUTH-BEAM, So watch these are also good channels and mostly in ENGLISH language as under stand able.:)

NOW SEE THE SS OF SOUTH BEAM:-

UMch8.jpg

jAXG5.jpg

gwt0D.jpg

8VgID.jpg

29vMc.jpg

dN6fa.jpg

So south friends can easily get these channels as they are good + English lang. The channel like Smile of child also show Cartoon's,Some channels show good Entertainment show's also. so scan this sat and watch these channels.

PICTURES CONTINUE....:hrt

Good screenshots... There are mostly christian religious channels on South Beam.. I had tried ABS1, when i first installed my 90 cm mcbs dish, but left it, due to very less channels on its south beam. Now i enjoy Tata Sky HD on my 90 cm dish, which is giving very good signal strength even in very heavy rains in monsoon season currently... :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock