How to use satelite management for FTA viewing

DhaRmiN

Reaction score
plz help how i use use satelite management..??

how can i view fta channal..??

is it safe..???

RE: use satelite management

No idea about that, is you want to view Fta channels on d2h box, in d2h box I think it's not possible, use any Fta box to watch Fta channels.

now all box are locked so not able to tune free to air channels

Impossible Friend,

Better Buy FTA Box

what is satelite management.... is that a menu option in d2h :huh what are its uses :huh

i think DhaRmiN want to know about its purpose ;)

mmadhankumar said:
what is satelite management.... is that a menu option in d2h :huh what are its uses :huh

i think DhaRmiN want to know about its purpose ;)

Satellite Management is available in d2h in following steps:-
Setup>Installation>Box Settings>Satellite Management

In this menu we can check the TP signal level and other options.
One option ADD SAT is available but we cant scan separate sat details.
Here is snap
JXhd8.jpg

You can just video test any Ku / c band channel fta channel which have good signal strength by enter right VID & AID to right tp. Window is small like D2H active service channels.

Max said:
You can just video test any Ku / c band channel fta channel which have good signal strength by enter right VID & AID to right tp. Window is small like D2H active service channels.
No you can't even Test but can see fta channels from this box but you must have old D2H box with old software and it work well .
I think Mazhar bhai has shown the ss of satellite management image which is in latest updated models,You can go in this menu
can add sat and scan channels also but the massage would be No channel found plus not being saved un till it has old firmware which is capable of adding + saving channels from other sats.

Friends go to this page and see your self the working of D2H box:-:lol

HERE IS THE REST PART OF D2H BOX:-

All FTA C + KU Channels From [email protected]*E & [email protected]*E

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock