• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

    Please Login or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

How to watch free on air channel which have been lost.

Shaibi_says

Registered
Joined
12 Jan 2016
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Hello.. I want to know how to get lost antenna channels. In jammu and Kashmir we were watching ptv sports & ptv world through antenna but now it's gone.. Any new technique to watch this free on air channel pls?
 

Feku

Registered
Joined
5 Nov 2015
Messages
192
Reaction score
122
Sorry friends, your question is ambiguous :(

Were you watching TV through conventional TV antenna (DVB-T) ? -OR-
Satellite (DVB-S/S2) channels via satellite receiver?
 

Jai Sankar

Registered
Joined
16 Nov 2013
Messages
487
Reaction score
142
Feku said:
Sorry friends, your question is ambiguous :(

Were you watching TV through conventional TV antenna (DVB-T) ? -OR-
Satellite (DVB-S/S2) channels via satellite receiver?
He said about terrestrial yagi/ v shape antenna.
 

4040sm

Dream Pro
Joined
28 Aug 2014
Messages
347
Reaction score
275
Use booster Get it.
 

jkaza

Dream Shine
Joined
11 Oct 2012
Messages
639
Reaction score
331
On next move u can watch these & other lots of PTV Free To Air channels on Paksat1R@ 38º E setup with 150 cm. prime focus dish on MPEG 4 set top box. :sp
 

Shaibi_says

Registered
Joined
12 Jan 2016
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
jkaza said:
On next move u can watch these & other lots of PTV Free To Air channels on Paksat1R@ 38º E setup with 150 cm. prime focus dish on MPEG 4 set top box. :sp
I don't know much about satellite dish. Sir can u tell me how much they cost? How can I buy?
 

4040sm

Dream Pro
Joined
28 Aug 2014
Messages
347
Reaction score
275
It's a singal amplifier device have 2parts one put on VHF/UHF antenna and one near TV cost around 400
 

praks001

Registered
Joined
20 Mar 2013
Messages
413
Reaction score
276
Shaibi_says said:
I don't know much about satellite dish. Sir can u tell me how much they cost? How can I buy?
Check this website for buying the dish & Set Top Box:-
DVB-S2 Set-Top Box
DVB-S2 Set-Top Box

Both will cost you abt Rs.5000. Please learn the full mechanism about its installation before buying.
 
Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock