how videocon d2h has better pic and audio quality than tata sky

• Thread starter Thread starter dino29
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25
  • Views Views: Views 21,531
Dino Bhai why do you feel people spread rumours and Im personally very disatisfied with D2h. well our mind is Sasta hai to better hai, But need to understand hw can you get quality in cheap price. secondly all viewers have their view points and acceptabilty. why we need to clarify every now and then whats gud and whats bad, they are matured enough to decide.

I am sorry admins but Dino bhai is a die hard fan of D2h and every now and then he comes to clarify d2h even though we never ask any one to do so. Some time it makes me feel D2h is paying dino bhai :P

Sorry Dino Bhai mine intention is not to hurt you or offend you but just leave people with their choice dont force some one to say d2h is gud if they feel its not upto the mark. even if you gimme 100 explanations I would always say its worst than TS and Dishtv that I ve used till date.

dino29 said:
instead of calling names, give facts. i have given all the facts as to how videocon d2h quality is better than tata sky
i am not a fan of any dth, i praise good points of any dth and condemn their bad points

if u have proof then explain how tata sky quality is better than videocon d2h. if u do not have facts then don't comment

Post some pics of both dth to support your facts.
You have said that d2h doesn't compress but tatasky compresses channels.How this proved d2h has better quality than ts.

We cant judge the PQ from any snap.

People should accept the words of those persons who are using both D2h and TS.

And i am one of them.

pinku bro all dth firms compress signals, videocon d2h applies less compression than tata sky . read my first post carefully

bprrkl bro call me whatever u want, earlier people used to tell that i am a tata sky fan and now some say i am a videocon d2h fan. all i can say is i will support any dth company which does good things and once i have experienced d2h , i have noticed that it satisfies a customer in all aspects

bprrkl said:
I am sorry admins but Dino bhai is a die hard fan of D2h and every now and then he comes to clarify d2h even though we never ask any one to do so. Some time it makes me feel D2h is paying dino bhai :P

agreed

adarsh said:
piinku1 said:
dino29 said:
instead of calling names, give facts. i have given all the facts as to how videocon d2h quality is better than tata sky
i am not a fan of any dth, i praise good points of any dth and condemn their bad points

if u have proof then explain how tata sky quality is better than videocon d2h. if u do not have facts then don't comment

Post some pics of both dth to support your facts.
You have said that d2h doesn't compress but tatasky compresses channels.How this proved d2h has better quality than ts.

no camera mobile :P
This is the biggest lie he tells to run away.:P:P

i am using airtel hd, tata sky hd and videocon hd mazhar bro and i know many more technical things which r not known to most in these forums

yes i have mentioned that a major flaw of d2h is slow software and many sd channels give bluish tint in colors. i have discussed these points with r and d team and will get it resolved very soon

well bro please stop yaar why to support D2h so much leave people with their own choice and acceptabilty. Let them be happy with their DTH and enjoy, why to push in our viewpoints to them

bro where did i push someone to agree with my views, i only stated facts. i have even told all that if u do not agree with me then ignore my posts but they r so attracted to my posts theat they cannot hold them

Back
Top Bottom