How will be the Channels available?

Dreamliner787

Reaction score
As we know that D2h is offering some channels on conditional basis and will be available only for some months that is 31st August 2014.

Now what is my question is, that I am using South Pack and our family is North Indian Living in Tamil Nadu.After 31st August how will the packages be made, and how will I watch the Hindi Channels.what about Sony Max2.

Is this the end of d2h.

Let 31st August come first. Don't worry about channels. You will get most of them.

geekvishal said:
Let 31st August come first. Don't worry about channels. You will get most of them.

Are they gonna construct packages like Airtel?
I think they should open all the packages like both South and North for all the customers,just as Airtel does.

Re: RE: How will be the Channels available?

Dreamliner787 said:
Are they gonna construct packages like Airtel?
I think they should open all the packages like both South and North for all the customers,just as Airtel does.
I would prefer regional channels on the region basis. They can cut prices on base packages and add more National channels to it. Like English movie channels.

geekvishal said:
I would prefer regional channels on the region basis. They can cut prices on base packages and add more National channels to it. Like English movie channels.

Yes you are right but they should add all the Music,Entertainment, Sports,of Hindi within the cost of 330/- because Airtel is giving all the Music,Entertainment, Sports and choice of 2 add ons.They should add then MTV Indies,Zee Action,Zee Premiere if they want,Increase HD Channels.This is only the method they can survive.Airtel has got nice strategies,so it is adding important channels only.Like Zee Action,Zee Marudhara,MTV Indies,Zee Kalinga,ETV Haryana,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock