Hrithik getting back at the media?

Napster

Registered
Reaction score
Dressed in blue casual t-shirt and jeans, Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan was out to have loads of fun and laugh at the trailer launch of Zoya Akhtar's much awaited road trip film 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara'.
He was either giving smart-alec answers, or answering on other's behalf, or else poking fun at the media. Referring to Kalki Koechlin's marriage, when some one asked that who is the next to get married from the team, Hrithik retorted, "Kya main aapko pandit lagta hoon? (Do you think I am a pandit?) When asked the most dangerous stunt the crew members did in the film, on behalf of the film producer, Ritesh Sidhwani, Hrithik said, "Signing our cheques."

And whenever somebody praised him for his looks or body, Hrithik would look up and start giving a 'speech', "I would like to thank my mom, my dad, god..for making me look so lovely and keeping me in good shape.." Wonder if he was getting back at the media for giving him bad press. The film's promo on television can be seen from May 29 onwards.

indiatimes.com

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SarfaRaZ War 2 | Hrithik Roshan Bollywood 0
somnath chakraborty Seven | Hrithik Roshan, Anushka Sharma Bollywood 0
SarfaRaZ Krrish 4 | Hrithik Roshan Bollywood 2
Rajpatil98 WAR | Hrithik Roshan, Tiger Shroff, Vani Kapoor Bollywood 109
RajKumar Super 30 | Hrithik Roshan Bollywood 42
R Hrithik Roshan endorses Malayalam film Kattappanayile Rithwik Roshan South Indian Films 0
Saj 007 Mohanlal Bags The Kerala Distribution Rights Of Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil...! Bollywood 0
R Hrithik Roshan’s Kaabil becomes the most viewed Bollywood trailer on Facebook Bollywood 0
R Hrithik Roshan’s Kaabil Bollywood 2
hike Hrithik chooses "The Kapil Sharma Show" over "Comedy Nights Bachao" TV Shows & Programs 0
Sourabhs20 Hrithik Roshan to be first guest on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9? TV Shows & Programs 4
Thakur Discovery's ‘HRX Heroes’ hosted by Hrithik Roshan to launch on 2 November TV Shows & Programs 0
Deepu Darling Happy Birthday Hrithik Roshan Social Chat 5
Dinesh jain Hrithik Roshan's Mohenjo Daro shootpostponed Movies & Music 0
Dinesh jain Hrithik Roshan inaugurates boutique hospitalin Mumbai Bollywood 0
Thakur Hrithik charms the finalists of Cine Stars Ki Khoj TV Shows & Programs 0
Dileep Kumar Zoya Akhtar to get Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif together again Bollywood 0
dipak Hrithik Roshan starrer 'Krrish 3' crosses Rs 100 crore mark Bollywood 2
Bapun Raz Hrithik Roshan in Knight and Day's hindi remake Bollywood 0
G Katrina Kaif follows Hrithik Roshan Bollywood 0
Niraj Rathod Dhanush takes to direction, wants Hrithik in his debut film Bollywood 0
Napster Hrithik to star in music video Bollywood 0
Kamlesh Barjati Hrithik, Katrina kissed. So what?: Zoya Bollywood 0
sunveer Hrithik caught between Dance and 'Agneepath' Bollywood 0
S Bollywood Anti-Heroes! ---- John Abraham and Hrithik Roshan Bollywood 0