Breaking "HTN Tiranga" (HTN News, Harvest TV) a New English News Channel by Barkha Dutt and Karan Thapar Launched - Discussions and Updates

Sorry @siji Bro if you are hurt. I never meant to hurt you. I hope God help you to get rid of your problem. Regards.

Feel like this guy is trolling hard and even if not it's making me laugh hard. These type of threads/posts make DDF fun! Best way to pass time. 😂
Bro i made the same error. Don't laugh at newbie. Plz. Rather help him.

Veecon Media moves TDSAT against Union of India and MIB.Alleges inaction by MIB over name and logo change application filed by Veecon Media in 2017.

Pics-Art-01-28-05-14-38.png

@siji bro request accepted :lol: Post in DDF n see the magic

Technically they accepted his request in 2017 itself 😂:lol:. Anyways they moved TDSAT on 23 I was waiting for them to update the hearing order from few days.😏

By the way VS Broadcasting (OK Music licence owner) moved TDSAT earlier as well for 'Change of Name' and got Interim order.Veecon might get a similar order.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock