Breaking "HTN Tiranga" (HTN News, Harvest TV) a New English News Channel by Barkha Dutt and Karan Thapar Launched - Discussions and Updates

They added that TATA Sky, another DTH platform, has allegedly refused to carry the news channel citing a lack of available frequencies. The channel is blaming the Information and Broadcasting (I&B) ministry.

“We will take Tata Sky to court if they don’t honour their commitment in a day or two,” he said. “There is this talk of freedom of speech but see what is happening.”

Kapil Sibal-backed HTN News 'blacked out', channel blames Modi govt
Giving warning to Ts to take Court :LOL: Harit Nagpal from 2008 is fighting with Such cases in Court starting from Zee :wink2: Nothing new for Him :lol:

Than the political leaders of some party??
Sir I have been seeing you and your post against bjp.
But let me clear you that I am a strict follower of modi and bjp.
But being a responsible citizen of India ,I condemn the political involvement in news genre weather it is harvest or something other. These channels should not be encouraged by us.

But being a responsible citizen of India ,I condemn the political involvement in news genre weather it is harvest or something other. These channels should not be encouraged by us.
LOL... I never knew that ppl are this ignorant :) :)

Your location is Mysore so I'm guessing you're a kannadiga. Do you know that Public TV had shown some news last year which created communal violence in Mangalore region? Already multiple channels are doing a good job of creating rift between communities. You've predicted something about a news channel that hasn't even launched yet! Control yourself 😂

They can design and register a new logo suiting a news channel.
What is the plan for continuing your original channel? Did you apply for new licence?
Why you did not add your channel on any DTH platform? Due to that, there is no visibility of the channel outside cable networks.
Bro in adtv harvest tv ( not english news genere one that one also available on other lcn) available on ch no 872

Bro, Yes , I am having different of opinion on BJP. But, I never wanted any pro BJP channels to be banned.

vemeICb.jpg

This is the original planned channel name and logo for Barkha Dutt news channel. Approval pending.
Images courtesy: @DreamFan

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock