Humax IR ACE II mpeg 2 reciever

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
I am hereby enclosing the exclusive snaps of Humax IR ACE II mpeg 2 dvb s reciever. I got a glimpse of this receiver in my satellite vendor's shop, and thought of giving a exclusive coverage of the receiver on ddf. This receiver was purchased in Dubai (UAE). Here are the pics of the receiver and manual :

yt29V.jpg

ZzGqM.jpg

i16RO.jpg

sR4qs.jpg

hZcF4.jpg

kpD49.jpg

dBvQw.jpg

DRuM0.jpg

AKF8u.jpg

tpFh5.jpg

48WdP.jpg

3CyRg.jpg

U5f4u.jpg

Y2sUi.jpg

Nb7tx.jpg

eZ3BP.jpg

70knI.jpg

xKswT.jpg

Thanks

biswajit.HD

Dear biswajit brother

this is an old model of Humax IR ACE II

This receiver was specially use for ART , AL JAZEERA SPORTS and PEHLA PACKAGES on nilesat when it encryption was Irdeto.

it is not free to air receiver , but after some maintaince you can use it as FTA

Now Pehla on nilesat close on this receiver and they give new receivers with VIACESS encryption.

i use it before three years, for free channels it is good receiver. but it is very old.

Thanks

I know its an old model, it was there with my satellite vendor... He brought it from Dubai... :)

He Didnt Bring It... The Shop Exactly Opp To His Shop, One Fellow Named inam, Who Was Working There Got It... Now He Has Taken AirTel Box To Watch Indian Channels...

ok... but its nice to have these imported receivers... can learn using them and experiment with them..

Thats very nice... hope they can get openbox and dreambox also from dubai, if possible.. That will be more great... :)

Its not mine... i dont need one.... i have brought solid hd s2 2100 mpeg 4 hd dvb s2 stb.... for my c band dish set up.. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock