Analog Satellite receiver (pics)

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Here are the pics of an Analog satellite receiver that i found in my satellite vendor's shop, and thought of sharing the pics in the forum. Its an old analog satellite receiver, and was used by the cable operators for catching satellite signals, before the channels became digital, and digtal stb's came into the market.
There is a signal meter in the receiver which shows the signal intensity, unlike today's digital stb's which have on screen display signal status or stb digital meters.

IhT3w.jpg

W4MKn.jpg

GSc7m.jpg

nW5zk.jpg

M4itF.jpg

5y70E.jpg

zFR1d.jpg

yg4l3.jpg

qabyp.jpg

W3AyI.jpg

mY8YI.jpg

thanks

biswajit.HD

The old satellite receivers were quite bulky as i observed and there is a analog satellite tuner control to adjust the frequency.... unlike today's high end stb's which have options to enter frequency, symbol rate etc on screen through stb software...

good pics and information brother...i had seen it in past when i had installed ddd+ in 2007....

biswajit.HD said:

Nice thing is it comes with signal meter. Its look older receiver I think its MPEG -2 Receiver. Right? What is that channel button for? At what price u buy it?

Thanks.

Its from my satellite vendor, i had clicked this snap at his shop... its a mpeg 2 receiver.. the channel button is to change channels on same frequency, like the channel up down button on new digital receivers...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock