Seeking Help I am planning to purchase Airtel digital TV; Please help

• Thread starter Raja
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 78
  • Views: Views 5,988
Indeed it's out of the package. Pity that I was not aware about this earlier :(

It can be more cost effective if you pay for annual pack of max hD topup.pay for 10 month (225×10=₹2250) and get 2.5month free
Means monthly effective price for the topup come down to ₹2250÷12.5=₹180

I moved out of d2h since it was very costly and was paying more than Rs 600 and then they removed Ten2 HD and Ten3 HD from my base packs. It was too much for me. I tried other combinations there but all were costly. In Airtel I joined yearly pack with Rs 4950 including dish/stb price with 50 HD channels with mysports base pack. It comes to around Rs 400 per month which is cheaper than Videocon.

Your Total Cost will be Rs.225 + 99 = 324. You have to chose you Base plan as Myplan99 then take HD Channels as add on. But still its the cheapest and the best of all..

I may opt 126 roi hd pack. That will cost 225 for 1 month.

Or max hd which will be 324 per one month.

Is there any offers for recharging for longer periods?

What will be the recording fee per month?

Last edited:

You will get max hd arp at cheaper price and you will get all hd channels Oriya regionals hd also ;)

What will be the recording fee per month?
In all these plans you will miss some basic channels like some news channels and other SD channels which will not be there in HD packages. Rs 99 pack is mostly for FTA channels.

In all these plans you will miss some basic channels like some news channels and other SD channels which will not be there in HD packages. Rs 99 pack is mostly for FTA channels.
I understand. But I never watch them barring election verdict day.

One more question if I don't bother you guys, suppose I recharge Max hd for 10 months and I'm entitled to get extra 2.5 month and in midterm I changed my package will there be some consequences?

One more question if I don't bother you guys, suppose I recharge Max hd for 10 months and I'm entitled to get extra 2.5 month and in midterm I changed my package will there be some consequences?
No you will not able to change ARP
You will never disappoint with max hd pack

Last edited:
You can change your Base pack
But Since U are subscribing A topup for longer period U won't be able to change it before the period.
But yeah, if u can convince CC , then he may be able to unsubscribe your topup and any unused balance will be refunded in your account

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock