DDF Exclusive I bought Tata Sky HD connection

Sure Bro definitely i will share my openions about Service PQ wait don't be hurry right now i am on bed.

Jeetu bhai south indian hd channel's review must i want to know tht other people saying like dull ness in these channels r u also getting or not.

That is one sleek STB! Never seen it before. What is the name, Heera or Panna? :huh: Anyway, congratulations and welcome to the TS family! Waiting for the snapshots. You will never be disappointed as TS has every important HD channel except &xplor HD. :tup:

@JollyLNB bro while purchasing online Tata Sky is it possible to ask for a certain HD STB.Which is the best one according to you to go for now.

Congratulations @jeetu007 bro.💐
@JollyLNB bro while purchasing online Tata Sky is it possible to ask for a certain HD STB.Which is the best one according to you to go for now.
Not possible because your local dealer is contacted to install the connection and box is as per their availability.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock