Seeking Help I going to buy tatasky binge box.please suggest me it is good to buy? Say you opinion please

• Thread starter Uber
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 2,581
U can use own prime video subscriptions and no need to pay extra...
No need of unlimited plan to watch contents in Binge plus...I was watching in data speed of 1-3 Mbps itself...if u need 4K then as in other platforms need of heigher speed...else 2-3 Mbps is more than enough..
For new users they will get 6 months Premium subscriptions free and 3 months free prime video... DTH subscription of NCF needs only if new connection...

I suggest based on your usage decide. Here is some high level brief overview.
1) Do you need only traditional DTH channels - Go only for DTH services
2) Do you need only OTT platforms - Try other options such as andriod box or firestick etc.
3) Want both Traditional and OTT - Try binge (however i am opinion to still use traditional DTH service + Android/fire stick/Smart TV and keep it separate)

3MB minimum for watching decent online content except 4k, however higher the bandwidth better the streaming, though some might have different opinion. Suggest opt for unlimited plan if you cannot keep track of watching online content.

Cost:-
Tradtional DTH minimum - around 160/- and cost moves on with addition of channels and services.
OTT - Depends on various players and services that you would like to opt varying from monthly, quarterly, semi-annual to annual plans. Watch the section in our forum wherein they have provided cost for each OTT services.
(Note- Tatasky and others bundled these either with monthly package or give benefit as complementary services to new connections for certain timeframe)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock