I have joined now d2h club and family

M@zh@r bro, see you are joining to tatasky and Great achiever is leaving the tatasky.

thanx all for your compliments. d2h nowadays rock. i was really missing wwe as in grand sports ten sports on tata sky was not there but in d2h all the sports channels are there and there is no seperate al carte for any channels. hope they continue this policy in future also.

:tup:tup:tup:tup

Greatachiever bro, congratulations. :) Many will move to D2H soon. ;)

Bapun Raz said:
Greatachiever bro, congratulations. :) Many will move to D2H soon. ;)

yes bapun bro. you can check my comparison in this thread in many ways d2h is far more advanced than tata sky in all terms.:tup:):tup

Yes i read them.

Except one point i have to agree with you for all other points.

1. The picture quality is really nice as they are operating from mpeg4 technology and tata sky is still using mpeg2 technology.

Tata Sky still uses MPEG-2 i agree but found their picture quality better than d2h as they have better technology. :k

I think only Dishtv PQ is low as compare to D2h but all other DTHs have better SD channels PQ in comparison with D2h.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock