I have joined now d2h club and family

Greatachiever

Reaction score
Dear All,

Last saturday i.e. 10th Nov'12 i had booked online d2h sd connection and to my surprise i got a call immediately and the installation guy exactly came at 1:30pm and installed the connection.

Finally i said goodbye to tata sky which i had purchased in 2007.

The SD stb is really sleak and smaller than tata sky and the remote is really handy and in bikini style. I just really like it.

The few features that i noticed in d2h which was not in tata sky are as follows:

1. The picture quality is really nice as they are operating from mpeg4 technology and tata sky is still using mpeg2 technology.

2. The sound is crystal clear and is equal in all channels but in tata sky some channels have high sound such as star jalsa and star cricket and some are less sound.

3. The unique channels such as Dhoom Cinema, 9XO which were not available in any other dth other than in vd2h.

4. I have taken south platinum pack and i have got tamil and telegu pack as free. even though lots of other regional channels also are there in my pack except for only some few channels which are pay ones. but in tata sky you will see only 2 regional channels packs and others you cannot see.

5. All the sports channels are there in my base pack but where in tata sky even you take the grand sports pack which the highest one you will not get ten channels.

6. The highest pack price is less than tata sky. tata sky grand sports is 410pm with less number of channels wherease d2h south platinum pack is only 375pm with all the channels.

7. There are 3 movie channels of d2h own which are free which include 2 d2h movies and 1 d2h cinema channels, whereas in tata sky the showcase channels are all on paid basis.

8. The music section i have found more channels which i badly missed on tata sky.

I am now really satisfied now with d2h with package and price and hope they maintain till the end.:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup

sorry guys i cannot put the ss of stb and remote and channels as i dont have option to do so.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock