I have joined now d2h club and family

Bapun Raz said:
Yes i read them.

Except one point i have to agree with you for all other points.

1. The picture quality is really nice as they are operating from mpeg4 technology and tata sky is still using mpeg2 technology.

Tata Sky still uses MPEG-2 i agree but found their picture quality better than d2h as they have better technology. :k

as i am using CRT TV i am unable to make out the difference but from the CRT TV point of view d2h picture quality is much better and improved compared to tata sky as tata sky is using old satellite which was launched may be in 2005 and d2h is using new satellite ST2 satellite launched in year 2011 made by Mitshubishi Corp, Japan and operated by singapore based singtel which are more advanced.:tup

moreover d2h's st2 satellite tp bandwidth is 54MHz whereas other dth and tata sky all are having 36 MHz bandwidth, so in this term also d2h is ahead of other dth and if i am not wrong great bandwidth means more channels in 8 tps only.

that is why though d2h is having only 8tps but the no of channels are still more as bandwidth capacity of tps in this satellite is 54MHz.:tup:tup:tup:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock