Good News I have qualified Secondary Board Examination with 90% score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes You Can Upload Online Copy of Marksheet like mine

IqmDbjY.png

bro, you can take snapshot from your online results portal hide personal details., show marks sheet..

Last edited:
Some people's problem is they can understand English but cant speak so easily many times, just like me. But I too got always highest marks in English but cant speak easily, many times makes mistakes. ☹☹
Brother, try taking to those who don't understand your language in English. Slowly and steadily you'll improve. Even when I lived in different cities like Pune, Delhi and Faridabad, my English was horrible. My grammar was horrible. Even when I came back to my hometown, my English standards had degraded. It is only when I went to college, where close to half of the students were not of my state, that is when I started speaking English more and more. Moreover with writing softwares and doing documentation, I could improve my written English skills.

So just keep trying, that's my advice

Brother, try taking to those who don't understand your language in English. Slowly and steadily you'll improve. Even when I lived in different cities like Pune, Delhi and Faridabad, my English was horrible. My grammar was horrible. Even when I came back to my hometown, my English standards had degraded. It is only when I went to college, where close to half of the students were not of my state, that is when I started speaking English more and more. Moreover with writing softwares and doing documentation, I could improve my written English skills.

So just keep trying, that's my advice
Thanks for your valuable advice bro 😍👍

Congrats bro and all the best for ur future..!!

ise kehte hain "Jhoot Bolne ki ninja technique" :lol:

T: This is called Lying's ninja technique (Definitely messed up the translation)

On an official note: @DreamFan We are not gonna keep begging. Kindly reply otherwise permanent ban awaits. Apologize/Clarify if needed, we are receiving reports from many Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock