Good News I have qualified Secondary Board Examination with 90% score

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologise to forum management and other members for defending him. Dream bro lying was wrong. But you don't feel discouraged. Everybody lies to hide their weekness. You will do good in life if you work hard to overcome your flaws. Next time don't lie. And study hard.

Liar, that's why I never liked your first post in this thread, I had doubt from starting as you haven't mentioned your Board.
Remember Liars Never Give Details or They Give Too Much Details.

Who is Kaushik Saha...
He is Sending me MSG's on FB nd Saying That Bapun Bro Blocked me Due to Not Posting Madhymik mark Sheet.

Who is Kaushik Saha...
He is Sending me MSG's on FB nd Saying That Bapun Bro Blocked me Due to Not Posting Madhymik mark Sheet.
It is one of the alias of @DreamFan.

Old banned ID: @Koushik Saha

And, i hadn't blocked him. Infact i have saved him from permanent bans. It is his mistake getting him blocked multiple times. Even the ban wasn't imposed by me. I only wondered how he didn't got permanently banned. We ask him not copy, he doesn multiple times and then when caught he simply apologizes and continues.

He acts dumbly but he isn't actually dumb. He is a smart mind evil guy know how to play well with people emotions. All his names and pictures you find everywhere are also fake. You can imagine what he is upto.

Advice, suggestions, bans, warns - nothing will work for him. He will say sorry and make same mistake again and again.

Read this one too to know more about him: I want to apologize

You will get assurance that he won't do these cheap things again but again he will do.

His mind is so polluted that he look for chances to do mistakes, mainly copy pastes from here. I believe he started posting on DDF first and we banned him as he started stealing information from other sites to here. We deleted those threads. Then he did the reverse and copy pasting our info there till date. So imagine how negatively take things and never realize his mistakes.

Since he now started using FB to contact team members instead of using Contact form (which is only place to contact for ban disputes) we have to consider more strict approaches for him. He even PM us for moderation queries and we are tired of asking him to use Talk to Team forum. He won't listen.

@DreamFan bro Is this your 10th or 12th result? If 10th but your age given here is 18? I know that the DOB given by our members need not be true always. But I am saying this because as you are very open-minded to share your marks, cousin's details including photo and name then you can be sincere to your Date of birth. If this thread was about 12th result then ignore my words.As I am not familiar with West Bengal education system can't differentiate:ok2:

@DreamFan bro Is this your 10th or 12th result? If 10th but your age given here is 18? I know that the DOB given by our members need not be true always. But I am saying this because as you are very open-minded to share your marks, cousin's details including photo and name then you can be sincere to your Date of birth. If this thread was about 12th result then ignore my words.As I am not familiar with West Bengal education system can't differentiate:ok2:
He already mention its secondary exam result means 10th result. Also when he create this thread that day class 10th result out in Bengal. So its for 10th.

He already mention its secondary exam result means 10th result. Also when he create this thread that day class 10th result out in Bengal. So its for 10th.
Secondary or higher secondary, confused with board name.We had 10 subjects in 10th and 6 in 12th.Marks are hidden and only grades are available for 10th.Needed some clarification as the education system is found different.Thanks for your confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock