I PLUS TV Channel is now renamed as Sadhna National Channel

Rajkumar

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I Plus showing Sadhna National
kfFTV0O.jpg

Usually happens with such smaller broadcasters, they use licence of different channels till they get their own

If They will convert it into a full movie channel then may available.

Rebranding may happen soon!

Well they must have applied for name change in both cases - IPlus ad Super TV but due to some reason its must b taking longer time for approval hence now they r using original current licence name. IPlus might also b dropped soon from airtel, instead maybe Sadhna News may b added

Well they must have applied for name change in both cases - IPlus ad Super TV but due to some reason its must b taking longer time for approval hence now they r using original current licence name. IPlus might also b dropped soon from airtel, instead maybe Sadhna News may b added
Actually I Plus was Tested earlier as Filmistaan name. With that name they should continue and movies would be also telecast. But after coming as I Plus they completely changed to a Teleshopping channel. But today I saw that the channel was telecasting a Old movie.

Actually I Plus was Tested earlier as Filmistaan name. With that name they should continue and movies would be also telecast. But after coming as I Plus they completely changed to a Teleshopping channel. But today I saw that the channel was telecasting a Old movie.

As name change has not been approved so they cannot use Filmistaan name while channel is on air on any platform . IPlus shows mostly teleshopping and films air in parts inbetween , like for 39 mins film comes and then there is 3 hour teleshopping . This format keep changing thru various parts of the day

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock