I think d2h should north, east and west, pack sepract.

Anup Tiwari

Contributor
Reaction score
I think d2h should north, east
and west, pack sepract. I dont
want marathi or other lang.
Channels, I want one pack which
is only hindi, and sport, english
news

Then that will become like TS. Here in ROI you are getting all ROI channels, same with South viewers. There are viewers from other states who understand & watch channels from other lang. So Odia or Bangla viewer may want to watch Hindi channels which is possible in ROI packs. Same thing with South viewers.
If viewer gets only 1 or 2 regional packs then that will restrict their choice even though they are paying almost same as compared to other DTH.

NinadG said:
Then that will become like TS. Here in ROI you are getting all ROI channels, same with South viewers. There are viewers from other states who understand & watch channels from other lang. So Odia or Bangla viewer may want to watch Hindi channels which is possible in ROI packs. Same thing with South viewers.
If viewer gets only 1 or 2 regional packs then that will restrict their choice even though they are paying almost same as compared to other DTH.

Ok u r right

Anup Tiwari said:
I think d2h should north, east
and west, pack sepract. I dont
want marathi or other lang.
Channels, I want one pack which
is only hindi, and sport, english
news

D2h has a channel hiding facility.Hide lcn what you don't want to watch.:p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock