I will subscribe to most awaited SS Premiere HD

Re: RE: I will subscribe to most awaited SS Premiere HD

shiwesh said:
But tell me one thing. Are you getting less channels than when you subscribed with 6400rs? Let them add specials. As long as channels from your original pack is not dropped or the package price is not increased, we should be happy.

Searching for superlike for ur post...good answer bro

Re: RE: I will subscribe to most awaited SS Premiere HD

shiwesh said:
But tell me one thing. Are you getting less channels than when you subscribed with 6400rs? Let them add specials. As long as channels from your original pack is not dropped or the package price is not increased, we should be happy.

Dude... Specials were inserted from thin air when swp was launched last year. It completely defeated mega packs USP ie all new channels will be added automatically. Mega subscribers have a point when they are expressing anger

rakrishnan said:
Dude... Specials were inserted from thin air when swp was launched last year. It completely defeated mega packs USP ie all new channels will be added automatically. Mega subscribers have a point when they are expressing anger

While I understand your point, I must say there are no free lunches. Now if specials (channels which are a la carte by definition and are available on all other dths as well at premium cost - from broadcaster's side itself) are made part of mega then there are only two options,
1. Price of mega will increase and u will n9t have choice to keep these channels aside. If price of mega is increased all new subscribers and u from next yr will suffer.
2. Concept of mega pack itself is abolished.

As far as i am concerned i dont wqnt either of them to happen. Tata sky has added enough channels. And while we were critical them few months back, now it is time to support. Hope they add other missing hd, music and regional channels soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock