iEnglish On Airtel Digital Tv

Vikram

Reaction score
Airtel Start iEnglish Interactive Services ...With Aptech And Hungama

Now Everyone Learn And Improve English Skills in Home .

choose which section of the application to start from (Situation, Understand Situation, Vocabulary & Challenge).
i-english-1 copy.jpg

unique real life/practical situation with key words to learn is showcased everyday.
i-english-2 copy.jpg

The situation is explained in detail, sentence by sentence
i-english-3 copy.jpg

The pronunciation, contextual usage and examples are taught in both Hindi and English.
i-english-4 copy.jpg

The users knowledge and learning is tested here to assess understanding
i-english-5 copy.jpg

The user is presented with a scorecard of the assessment and also introduced to the next episode in the iEnglish series.
i-english-6 copy.jpg

:luv :luv English Tutor available only in Rs.30 Per month

ADTV is following Tatasky, tatasky started actve english and now adtv ienglish. :p

Airtel digital TV launches new interactive service iEnglish

MUMBAI: Bharti Airtel's DTH service Airtel digital TV has launched a new interactive service, iEnglish, to help subscribers hone their English speaking skills.

The service offers English language tutorials based on an audio-visual format, animated characters and quizzes for easy comprehension.

Bharti Airtel CEO- DTH/ Media Shashi Arora said, "Today, interactive services on digital TV platforms are not merely value added services but 'infotainment plus'. Our new interactive service, iEnglish will enable customers become skilled at day-to-day spoken English by enhancing their learning through entertaining, yet educational activities. We believe it will truly enrich the lives of the customer who are unable to leave their homes due to lack of time or confidence."

The interactive service is powered by digital entertainment company Hungama and computer education institute Aptech. Apart from teaching correct pronunciations of words, it would also help subscribers learn new words and phrases, proper grammar usage and an opportunity to gauge their competencies.

Hungama MD and CEO Neeraj Roy added, "The DTH platform is emerging as a new tool for more interactive forms of entertainment and learning. We will continue to innovate and create products with ease of access for our consumers."

Besides iEnglish, Airtel digital TV currently offers other interactive services such as iExam, iKidsworld, iDarshan, iRadio and iFasal.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock