Illusion+ (Raduga, 12548 V) FTA now ABS-1 @ 75° East

jenius-jatt said:
shawl_who said:
@ jatt bro : I wanna know that does setting up skew correctly essential for the reception of ABS1 ? coz, I found Insat 4cr but cudnt get ABS1.

Good if you try and you have said that you catch 74E then whats the problem in receiving 75E, whats the location bro ?

Delhi.... I dint get the signals for ABS1, moreover dint receive very gud signals on insat 4CR too.
strength = 70, quality =60

shawl_who said:
jenius-jatt said:
shawl_who said:
@ jatt bro : I wanna know that does setting up skew correctly essential for the reception of ABS1 ? coz, I found Insat 4cr but cudnt get ABS1.

Good if you try and you have said that you catch 74E then whats the problem in receiving 75E, whats the location bro ?

Delhi.... I dint get the signals for ABS1, moreover dint receive very gud signals on insat 4CR too.
strength = 70, quality =60
Bro there might be some tunning factor other wise you must get some good signal 74E has more signal then 75E ,I get 90% signal from 74E and about 80 to 85% from 75E see the below ss :)

HERE IS THE SIGNAL OF ABS.1 @ 75*E:-
I am receiving 81% signal of ABS-1 , Even more of aome freq.

signal75E.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock