Illusion+ (Raduga, 12548 V) FTA now ABS-1 @ 75° East

jenius-jatt

Reaction score
Illusion+ (Raduga, 12548 V) FTA now ABS-1 @ 75° East

Friends good news A very nice channel ILLUSION + is FTA now and at the spot RAMBO-4 Film is playing on it so ENJOY....:eek:hya

HERE ARE SOME SS:-

Rambo2.jpg

Rambo4.jpg

Rambo3.jpg

Rambo5.jpg

Rambo.jpg

I ve been saying this. This is the one of the best satellites, one can get in North India.
Keep up the gud work jatt bro.

shawl_who said:
I ve been saying this. This is the one of the best satellites, one can get in North India.
Keep up the gud work jatt bro.
Thanks bro. Yes you are right it is one of the best Sat,But sorry for my south friends as they are un able to receive it .

Rahul Sharma bkn said:
it is a nice channel from russia............enjoy
Yes I watch today RAMBO-IV very nce movie and I think you too have the ABS-1 setup bro. :lol

@ jatt bro : I wanna know that does setting up skew correctly essential for the reception of ABS1 ? coz, I found Insat 4cr but cudnt get ABS1.

shawl_who said:
@ jatt bro : I wanna know that does setting up skew correctly essential for the reception of ABS1 ? coz, I found Insat 4cr but cudnt get ABS1.

Good if you try and you have said that you catch 74E then whats the problem in receiving 75E, whats the location bro ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock