Image added-ESPN HD now available on airtel

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 78
  • Views: Views 20,363
Good move.

Is logo transperant?

Adtv is playing with customers, and won't allow them to watch their favorite sport person playing on hd screen.

Price is really high.

Do people accept with such high price?

me_saket said:
Good move.

Is logo transperant?

Adtv is playing with customers, and won't allow them to watch their favorite sport person playing on hd screen.

Price is really high.

Do people accept with such high price?

i feel 100 is not high price bcas sd version also 50 rupees.sports lover want channel with fare price.i think they did it.

100 Rs ia an absurd price considering that al other operators are giving 20 (videocon d2h) to 12(tata sky) hd channels in 100 Rs, why ony airtel has this high price issue with star india, i really do not understand

adarsh said:
dino if it happens with d2h you give some reason and find good things behind that, but sad its airtel and you will blame them only.

I have supported any dth company which has good policies , remember i used to support tata sky but when their policies turned anti-customer and despite having many good points they were unable to fulfill the basic demand of channels so i competely criticized them for poor planning.

Similarly if tomorrow star india applies same policy of pricing for all operators then i will understand that high pricing is justified but what i do not understand is that why only airte dth has been affected and they charge a bomb for these sports hd chs

I hope you got my point

these two channels if added seperately cost 100 bucks.

but HD plus with 17 HD channels top-up is available for 175 Rs.

so for ppl who have the current HD plus at 150 Rs can upgrade to this pack and its just 25 Rs extra :)

they are marketing combo packs(all channels) so individual price price is high.so if you want to reduce a price choose a right pack for you.there is low packs available.

arvindp said:
these two channels if added seperately cost 100 bucks.

but HD plus with 17 HD channels top-up is available for 175 Rs.

so for ppl who have the current HD plus at 150 Rs can upgrade to this pack and its just 25 Rs extra :)

these 2 hd chs are not part of hd plus pack but i have one good news to share that ''From 17th May these channels will be included in HD packs and Top ups but u will have to upgrade to the latest version of the pack''

dino29 said:
100 Rs ia an absurd price considering that al other operators are giving 20 (videocon d2h) to 12(tata sky) hd channels in 100 Rs, why ony airtel has this high price issue with star india, i really do not understand

airtel-99rs for 4sportshd channel.
d2h-120rs for 4sportshd channel.

absud pricing & daylight cheating from d2h.
As per trend d2h should provide this@75 as airtel is providing @99.:angry:angry:angry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock