(images added) orderd new airtel hd recorder connetion

Hyath Kumar said:
Main Drawback is wrong align channels. for ex: i am telugu ch viewer some channels are in wrong lcns. like  e tv cinema,
e tv life, subhawartha... :angry

Dont get angry in the 1st day itself bro thats not a gud sign :shy .. If means you will continue the anger everyday about adtv :lol ..
so feel the happiness and enjoy with new stb ;) .. my best wishes for your new stb :wlcm :clap:hs:wlcm:tup:win ..

Sai Jai said:
Dont get angry in the 1st day itself bro thats not a gud sign :shy .. If means you will continue the anger everyday about adtv :lol ..
so feel the happiness and enjoy with new stb ;) .. my best wishes for your new stb :wlcm :clap:hs:wlcm:tup:win ..

i like this adtv connection .. i am very very happy with this.... but, only channel align is not good... telugu channels in 520-548.. but two channels in 888 and 889.... that is the problem...

Hyath Kumar said:
i like this adtv connection .. i am very very happy with this.... but, only channel align is not good... telugu channels in 520-548.. but two channels in 888 and 889.... that is the problem...

twaralone change authai le bro

lets wait and see :)

Many Many Congratulations for a new ADTV Connection bro.....
Welcome To ADTV Family.....

Hyath Kumar said:

For tamil people like us 3 channels got stuck in 894 - 896. Whenever I used to set record some program in Vijay :hd My mom watches same program in Sd as she finds difficult to remember ultimatey my recording got cancelled...
Then she likes Madha Tv also so i have written that 2 channel numbers near my tv for her easy reference....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock