Recording charges in Airtel HD Recorder

• Thread starter rkk960
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 12,123

rkk960

Reaction score
Dear friends, is there any charges for activating recording feature in Airtel HD recorder?
Today I purchased online Airtel HD DVR for Rs. 4990 with 2 months mega HD pack free. But recording is not working. CC is saying to activate recording top up for Rs. 30 per month.
As I know the charges is only for HD+ connections and not for HD DVR.
Please help me what to do????

rkk960 said:
Dear friends, is there any charges for activating recording feature in Airtel HD recorder?
Today I purchased online Airtel HD DVR for Rs. 4990 with 2 months mega HD pack free. But recording is not working. CC is saying to activate recording top up for Rs. 30 per month.
As I know the charges is only for HD+ connections and not for HD DVR.
Please help me what to do????

No charges for dvr.Call them to activate.

why did u opt for airtel ??? u could have gone for Tata Sky or videocon ...

I am using videocon d2h hd with usb recording. User interface is very bad. Box hangs often.
Tata Sky box price is more and hd access is also extra charge. So finally i choosen Airtel dvr.
All is well except recording is not working till now...

Reactions: Omi
Can anyone who uses Airtel HD DVR answer this query please.

Even I upgraded to HDDVR and was not able to record. I called up CC and they said recording top up should be added and its now charged at 30 Rs./pm.

Can someone who is using DVR and have recording top up for free confirm whether it is charged OR if it is free, how do i add it as a free top up. Since CC always says that it is not free whenever i call.

Somebody please help.

arvindp said:
Can anyone who uses Airtel HD DVR answer this query please.

Even I upgraded to HDDVR and was not able to record. I called up CC and they said recording top up should be added and its now charged at 30 Rs./pm.

Can someone who is using DVR and have recording top up for free confirm whether it is charged OR if it is free, how do i add it as a free top up. Since CC always says that it is not free whenever i call.

Somebody please help.

free for dvr.

For recording topup will be activate after 48 hours from installation time.

I was also faced this problem when I bought. Pls wait. Some new CC don't know about that.

So, Pls wait.

And how do I add it for free??

Because I can't find it in the online portal. And the CC always is saying that it is not free and is only paid.

It can be added only by customer care.
I also have Airtel HD Recorder. Same problem was also with me but finally got free recording top up activated by customer care after calling many times.
Ask to talk with senior person of Airtel.

putugu8u.jpg

This is the screenshot of my dvr package details in which recording top up is free...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock