Recording charges in Airtel HD Recorder

• Thread starter rkk960
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 12,122
rkk960 said:
Dear friends, is there any charges for activating recording feature in Airtel HD recorder?
Today I purchased online Airtel HD DVR for Rs. 4990 with 2 months mega HD pack free. But recording is not working. CC is saying to activate recording top up for Rs. 30 per month.
As I know the charges is only for HD+ connections and not for HD DVR.
Please help me what to do????

I also bought through online today, after installation I called the CC and they activated it instantly.. Dont know about the charge, will have to wait for 2 months..

rkk960 said:
I am using videocon d2h hd with usb recording. User interface is very bad. Box hangs often.
Tata Sky box price is more and hd access is also extra charge. So finally i choosen Airtel dvr.
All is well except recording is not working till now...

I had d2h DVR, everything was good except for the auto format problem, i.e.. the entire recorded content and the scheduled list gets automatically deleted and the box will show 99% free. So I changed to AD DVR

sasitnj said:
For recording topup will be activate after 48 hours from installation time.

I was also faced this problem when I bought. Pls wait. Some new CC don't know about that.

So, Pls wait.

I got it done instantly, but what about the recording charge? Has any DVR owner been asked to pay for recording charges??

csaju said:
I also bought through online today, after installation I called the CC and they activated it instantly.. Dont know about the charge, will have to wait for 2 months..

I had d2h DVR, everything was good except for the auto format problem, i.e.. the entire recorded content and the scheduled list gets automatically deleted and the box will show 99% free. So I changed to AD DVR

I got it done instantly, but what about the recording charge? Has any DVR owner been asked to pay for recording charges??

no.
its free for lifetime.
im using for last 3 months.

Thanks @rkk, @pinku. After calling up cc, and they escalated the issue to the senior team and added the recording free topup :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock