Breaking Imlie | StarPlus

Kora Pakhi or Ishti Kutum?

Both have similar story lines in promo, and I think many years back already StarPlus remade ishti kutum and telecasted in early evening time band!
You are right it is remake of kora pakhi.....i just checked kora pakhi wikipedia where they have mentioned that its remake imli is coming soon
But i never ever thought that they will made remake of kora pakhi as it is very avg hit show

Last edited:
You are right it is remake of kora pakhi.....i just checked kora pakhi wikipedia where they have mentioned that its remake imli is coming soon
But i never ever thought that they will made remake of kora pakhi as it is very avg hit show
the same is being done by Suvarna now!
They wasted most of the hit properties like Pandian stores(did not restart after lockdown), Sreemoyee ( @ 6pm slot with average ratings)
And now they are remaking yeh hei chahatein, I don't think this concept will attract masses, it may be suitable for late slot like 9.30 or 10pm!

But only in Ishti Kutum, heroine will be having such costumes.. In Kora Pakhi, the heroines costume will not be like this Imli!
Have to wait for further promos and launch episode!

the same is being done by Suvarna now!
They wasted most of the hit properties like Pandian stores(did not restart after lockdown), Sreemoyee ( @ 6pm slot with average ratings)
And now they are remaking yeh hei chahatein, I don't think this concept will attract masses, it may be suitable for late slot like 9.30 or 10pm!
Yeh hai chahte remake might become hit as it is getting really good ratings at 10.30pm slot but yes sreemoyee nd pandian stores remakes have much higher potential than yeh chahte remake
Star plus wasted hit properties like karthika deepam & pandian stores on star bharat and now they are coming up with avg hit show like kora pakhi
Still they have better options like bengali toppers such as mohor or sanjher baati but they chose kora pakhi for remake

Yeh hai chahte remake might become hit as it is getting really good ratings at 10.30pm slot but yes sreemoyee nd pandian stores remakes have much higher potential than yeh chahte remake
Star plus wasted hit properties like karthika deepam & pandian stores on star bharat and now they are coming up with avg hit show like kora pakhi
Still they have better options like bengali toppers such as mohor or sanjher baati but they chose kora pakhi for remake
Dont worry, Mohor and Sanjher Baati will come on Star Plus very soon 😂

But only in Ishti Kutum, heroine will be having such costumes.. In Kora Pakhi, the heroines costume will not be like this Imli!
Have to wait for further promos and launch episode!
Gul khan confirmed it is remake of ishti kutum
Image-1604149353.jpg

The proper thread title is Imlie, not Imli. Star Plus is known for weird and idiosyncratic spellings of serials.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock