Breaking Imlie | StarPlus

Even it's remake in Hindi was failed badly and it was not hit show like Jalsha has now 😅😂
Its remake mohi scheduled on 5pm and it was getting 0.8-1 trp which is big for 5pm slot but they discontinued show because they wanted to cut down budget and one more jalsha older shows were much more popular and higher trp generator than current shows

Have you forgotten that star plus did this earlier that's why I said. They launched Anupama, SNS 2 after star pravah. First they experimented it on Star Pravah and then brought it on Star plus.
Ishti Kutum was a big hit in Star Jalsha, one of the most long running bengali show!

Mohi was a flop, but Ishti Kutum is a bigg hit!

And Star Network channels are going in a remake way, not like that they are experimenting with Star Pravah!

Have you forgotten that star plus did this earlier that's why I said. They launched Anupama, SNS 2 after star pravah. First they experimented it on Star Pravah and then brought it on Star plus.
Yes even i also said same thing that star pravah is test channel for remakes but they cant remake every show after it got hit on marathi they can also directly remake it from original versions

Even it's remake in Hindi was failed badly and it was not hit show like Jalsha has now 😅😂
Diya aur baati hum was already remade in Star Pravah and became a flop,and now again when it was remade it's a hit in Pravah!

Same like that Starplus is again doing Ishti Kutum with a popular producer Gul Khan, this may become a hit also, since Gul Khan's most of the recent shows are hits!

Without knowing anything, dont just say Ishti Kutum is a flop, it's a big hit, check before saying any facts!

Ishti Kutum was a big hit in Star Jalsha, one of the most long running bengali show!

Mohi was a flop, but Ishti Kutum is a bigg hit!

And Star Network channels are going in a remake way, not like that they are experimenting with Star Pravah!
Mohi was not that bigger flop it was average hit on 5pm .....but they eneded it because they already strecthed their primetime from 5-11pm so to cut down budget they ended mohi

Lol ishti kutum is third longest running bengali show biggest hit of bengali tv
First see and read my posts which I did after this post and then reply, I was saying that it is not successful show so it's other shows like sreemoye, mohor, etc which are more successful then this show and now are remade in mostly all languages and are successful.
This is not with ishti kutum and it's not successful in other languages and is not itself as much successful as it's other shows of star jalsha.

Diya aur baati hum was already remade in Star Pravah and became a flop,and now again when it was remade it's a hit in Pravah!

Same like that Starplus is again doing Ishti Kutum with a popular producer Gul Khan, this may become a hit also, since Gul Khan's most of the recent shows are hits!

Without knowing anything, dont just say Ishti Kutum is a flop, it's a big hit, check before saying any facts!
Yes they are remaking it again as it was got unnoticed at that time....if mohi was launched on prime slot then im sure it would have been bigger hit .....same happened with star pravah diya bati remake.....some high potential shows get unnoticed due to lower reach or early time band so they remade it.....im sure star plus will also remade karthika deepam and pandian stores remake as they are also got unnoticed because of star bharat

First see what I said I am saying that its unsuccessful show compared to other shows of jalsha. It's unsuccessful in other languages and also in bengali its not as much successful like it's other shows. I didn't used flop or hit word.

First see and read my posts which I did after this post and then reply, I was saying that it is not successful show so it's other shows like sreemoye, mohor, etc which are more successful then this show and now are remade in mostly all languages and are successful.
This is not with ishti kutum and it's not successful in other languages and is not itself as much successful as it's other shows of star jalsha.
You said Ishti Kutum is a flop!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock