Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Received message from TataSky:

Kzkw4Ug.jpg

This's Called Marketing Tactics

they will raise multi room for hd to Rs 250 or my be Rs 300 too if they give 25 hd chs in the future

the pressure of squeezing revenues and congesting markets is taking a toll on tata sky as it always gives focus to give best service and for that little revenue is needed. i hope people wake up and we all get out of this low quality era which would happen once people stand up and say that we r ready to pay little more for both channel quality and equipment(stb, lnb quality). currently out of rs 300 we apy tata sky is left with just rs 20 after deduction of share given to channels and govt taxes. it takes over 15 months to just get back cost incurred in getting new customer as total cost is rs 2200 and that is given in just rs 1200(now rs 1400 to customers). the differential amount itself takes long time, let alone b profit.i hopr proplr understand the game, dont compare cable rates with tata sky rates as in cable, cable operator siphons money and only 20 percent of revenue is given to channels and govt as taxes in cable, in dth its totally transparent

piinku1 said:
the pressure of squeezing revenues and congesting markets is taking a toll on tata sky as it always gives focus to give best service and for that little revenue is needed. i hope people wake up and we all get out of this low quality era which would happen once people stand up and say that we r ready to pay little more for both channel quality and equipment(stb, lnb quality). currently out of rs 300 we apy tata sky is left with just rs 20 after deduction of share given to channels and govt taxes. it takes over 15 months to just get back cost incurred in getting new customer as total cost is rs 2200 and that is given in just rs 1200(now rs 1400 to customers). the differential amount itself takes long time, let alone b profit.i hopr proplr understand the game, dont compare cable rates with tata sky rates as in cable, cable operator siphons money and only 20 percent of revenue is given to channels and govt as taxes in cable, in dth its totally transparent

so u copied my info to save tata sky

piinku1 said:

keep on defaming videocon d2h and promoting tata sky and airtel, unbiased discussion is not possible in this forum

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock