Status
Not open for further replies.

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

In lieu of recent events, DDF Team decided to announce few important points to the members of our beloved forum. Please read all the points very carefully and abide since it's very important for the well being of DDF as well as it's members.

As all of you know, DDF is categorized as a family safe website on the internet. Due to this, certain restrictions apply as to what content is shared here. See below.

Content types disallowed in direct or indirect manner:

1. Content that advocates against an individual, group, or organization.

2. Underage, Child abuse, Non-consensual, or Illegal s#x acts.

3. Adult content like p**nography/n*de pictures and anything that comes under this category.

4. Recreational drugs and drug-related content.

5. Promotion of products or services that cause damage, harm, or injury.

6. Alcohol-related content promotion.

7. Tobacco and tobacco-related products, including cigarettes, cigars, tobacco pipes, and rolling papers or any such kind.

8. Content that enables dishonest behavior.

9. Weapon-related content.

10. Violent content such as bloodshed, fight scenes, and gruesome or freak accidents.

11. Misrepresentative content.

12. Hacking and cracking content.

13. Healthcare-related content.

14. Online sale of prescription medication. For instance, Sales of prescription drugs, even if through an affiliate program.

15. Online pharmacies i.e. pages that primarily drive traffic to online drugstores/pharmacies.

16. Sale of unapproved pharmaceuticals and supplements. 
Examples:
All items on this non-exhaustive list of prohibited pharmaceuticals and supplements (e.g., products that contain Ephedra).
Herbal and dietary supplements with active pharmaceutical or dangerous ingredients.
Products with names that are confusingly similar to an unapproved pharmaceutical or supplement or controlled substance.

17. Pirated content such as movies/softwares/apps

In addition, members are advised to immediately report, if they come across any old posts that contain content mentioned above. Action will be taken ASAP.

Any violation of the above instructions could lead to strict action such as Permanent Ban. Any questions from the members to the team on this topic are welcome. Please cooperate and happy sharing @DDF.

Thanks,
Team DDF

I could understand the reason behind every point except the 13th

Could you please bit elaborate on that? My doubt is, say recently govt reduced coronary stent price by 85%.. I believe this comes under Health care news. So, does that mean sharing that news will lead to ban?

I could understand the reason behind every point except the 13th

Could you please bit elaborate on that? My doubt is, say recently govt reduced coronary stent price by 85%.. I believe this comes under Health care news. So, does that mean sharing that news will lead to ban?

To comply with local laws and regulations related to the promotion of healthcare and medicines, Online sale of prescription medication. Herbal and dietary supplements with active pharmaceutical or dangerous ingredients are not allowed.

• @Team bros need elabration regarding the below point :) - Thanks ..

Gobinaath said:
  • @Team bros need elabration regarding the below point :) - Thanks ..

Content that contain harassing or bullying content, or on content that incites hatred or promotes violence against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity. Additionally, on content that incites or advocates for harm against an individual or group.

However, news containing educational, documentary, historical, scientific, or artistic content related to such subjects are permitted to participate.

Bapun Raz said:
Content that contain harassing or bullying content, or on content that incites hatred or promotes violence against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity. Additionally, on content that incites or advocates for harm against an individual or group.

However, pages containing educational, documentary, historical, scientific, or artistic content related to such subjects are permitted to participate.

Regarding politics bro acceptble ah :huh ..

Sorry Heads Admins Mods of the forum never intended to destroy the peace of DDF will not post anything against any political party and definitely will keep away from all the political discussion in the future and will stick to Tech related contents.

To make our members life more ease, we have planned better rules book compilation and updation in one page. It will be done shortly. Please cooperate and give us some time.

DDF Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock