Incorrect Information in Airtel Website

• Thread starter Thread starter chaitu7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 18
  • Views Views: Views 2,114
I am pretty sure 245 pack has Tens sports, Ten Action and Ten Cricket. The 225 pack does not.

chaitu7 said:
Hi Piinku..am waiting for ur reply, as per CC, there is no Ten Cricket in this Pack, but Yugendran is saying there is Ten Cricket in this Pack, so can u confirm on this please.
where you got this snap?
If you have got this from selfcare,then it is right and post the snaps of the channels available for your account.

You can do one thing.

Take screenshot of the package and keep it. Then activate that pack. If u are getting ten cricket then no problem every thing is ok and if you are not getting ten cricket then send mail with that screenshot attached and told them in mail that either provide ten cricket or change your pack as earlier or you will drag them in consumer court for providing wrong information on your selfcare portal.

piinku1 said:
where you got this snap?
If you have got this from selfcare,then it is right and post the snaps of the channels available for your account.
Hi Piinku..Please find the SS of Channels..
XehGdV2.jpg

k3mAEMT.jpg

k21W79z.jpg

AA5Rduq.jpg

Then upgrade.:tup
Actually earlier south valuesports was 225 with ten channels.Now they renamed it "south value " and started south value sports with ten channels.

It is the best pack.

Hi Every One,
I have upgraded to South Value Sports Pack, am Getting Ten Cricket in this..:)

Thank u Yugendran, Dipayan, Piinku, shiwesh and iphifi for ur Valuable Help.

Yugendran21 said:
you are always welcome @chaitu7 bro...

please tell me how to subscribe this pack via sms.i tried but they activate south value pack.and no ten sports channels in this pack.

balayanka3 said:
please tell me how to subscribe this pack via sms.i tried but they activate south value pack.and no ten sports channels in this pack.

Call to CC, they will activate..i did the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom