Increase in HD Access Fees

• Thread starter Thread starter sandeepbishnoi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 254
  • Views Views: Views 21,498
Ankit_bpl said:
Guys I Can't Understand Why 1 Single Channel In 2 LCN Means 1 SD 1HD. My Point Is HD Channels Can Been Seen In 15 Years Old TV And Upcoming LED TV Means HD Channels Can Watch Everybody Doesn't Matter Wich TV You Have. Next Few Years We Will See 5- 10 4K Channels Means 1Channel In 3 Feed 1SD 1HD And 1, 4K So I want To See SD Subscribe to SD I Want To See HD Subscribe To HD With HD Access Fee And For 4k Subscribe to 4k Pack I mean This Is So Ridiculous Government And TRAI Should Have To Take Some Stape I think Best For Business Is shutdown All SD Channels And New Channels Laughing Only In HD Feed That Should Be Government Policy. Some Time Later 10K Channels Will Be Launche In Next Upcoming 2-3 Years So 1 Single Channels Will Have 4 Feed 1SD 1HD 1,4K 1,10K OMG This Is BULLISH BULLSHITS
What You Guy's Think ?

Obsolete technology will be discontinued like you cannot find great Nokia 1100 black and white phone now in 2015. So by the time you will see 8K ch then SD will be automatically discontinued ;)

shawl_who said:
so its dependent on d base pack :huh

and can u pls give me d price of these dhoom n dhamaal packs, and/or other packs :)

Dhoom 170 pm,
Dhamaal Mix 250 pm
Supreme sports kids 355 pm
Metro 395 pm(28 +2 HD can be watch by paying 175) :k

I don't care let they do what they want to do as I will now not subscribe HD access pack :angry don't subscribe HD pack rates will automatically fall down :lol

Chinmay Kore said:
I don't care let they do what they want to do as I will now not subscribe HD access pack :angry

Subscribe it today, there will be price protection for 6 months
So you will save 50*6= 300₹

* please note= this is unverified

Oh so until I Have To Pay 400/For Base Pack Wich Of Course SD then I Have To Pay HD Access Fee Righ Now 175 In tata sky I Don't Know Next Year Maybe I Have To Pay 400 To Watch HD Then 1-5 4K Channels I Have To Pay 200 And Different For 8K 10K Ahh This Is Not The Solution I Think In Upcoming 1 year Men's End Of 2016 SD Channels Want To Go Off Air.
The Policy Of SD And HD 2K 4K 8K So Ridiculous For Me For Ous And All The DTH Service Providers. OMG tata Sky Not including Ten Sports Channels ( Sport 2 Pack ) 125 Extra For 3 SD and 1HD This Is So Funny Or I Say BULLISH Confused !! What's Your Verdict Guy's ?

Zee studio HD- DD 5.1
HBO hits-DD 5.1
HBO defined -DD 5.1
Mnplus-DD 5.1
Star movies -dd 5.1
Star world-DD 5.1
Star world premier -DD 5.1
Star sports HD 1,2,3,4-DD 5.1
Suntv HD- DD 5.1
Sun music -DD 5.1
And I may have left some .If need I will post some screenshot.
I used to watch movies everyday in my creative inspire speaker and it feels like theatre.

shawl_who said:
so its dependent on d base pack :huh

and can u pls give me d price of these dhoom n dhamaal packs, and/or other packs :)

My 99 - Rs.99 - 2 HD
Dhoom - Rs.179 - 9 HD
South Special - Rs.200 - 11 HD
South Sports Special - Rs.230 - 13 HD
Dhamaal Mix - Rs.250 - 17 HD
Dhamaal Cricket - Rs.290 - 18 HD
Supreme Sports Kids - Rs.355 - 21 HD
Metro - Rs.395 - 28 HD
Grand Sports - Rs.485 - 34 HD

Irrespective of the base pack you need to pay Rs.175.. No partiality... [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

Ankit_bpl said:
Oh so until I Have To Pay 400/For Base Pack Wich Of Course SD then I Have To Pay HD Access Fee Righ Now 175 In tata sky I Don't Know Next Year Maybe I Have To Pay 400 To Watch HD Then 1-5 4K Channels I Have To Pay 200 And Different For 8K 10K Ahh This Is Not The Solution I Think In Upcoming 1 year Men's End Of 2016 SD Channels Want To Go Off Air.
The Policy Of SD And HD 2K 4K 8K So Ridiculous For Me For Ous And All The DTH Service Providers.

Thankfully Unlike HD access fee there is no UHD access fee to watch 4K chs :lol

Sarkar said:
Dhoom 170 pm,
Dhamaal Mix 250 pm
Supreme sports kids 355 pm
Metro 395 pm(28 +2 HD can be watch by paying 175) :k

so, its still better than adtv. :tup

Back
Top Bottom