Discussion IND v/s SA Graphics & Resolution on Sony Ten1 and Ten3

• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 117
  • Views: Views 16,571
So there we are black bars, black bars and black bars.It has become synonyms with sd sports channels.Yesterday eng vs aus with black bars,ind vs sa ,australia open ,big bash ,european leagues and now my guess (almost confirm) is fifa world cup match will also be with black bars.This is. a big problem for crt user as scoreboard becomes almost invisible for them from far.This is the only reason iam thinking to switch to hd channels and thats the reason that is keeping me with dish tv.Broadcaster are not interest in fixing this otherwise they could have done. very sad:cry::angry:

Last edited:
Bro, Star Network shows Full Screen. After this, the major event is IPL which will be on Star Network, some respite for the CRT users, I'd say. SD quality is excellent in CRT screens.

Bro, Star Network shows Full Screen. After this, the major event is IPL which will be on Star Network, some respite for the CRT users, I'd say. SD quality is excellent in CRT screens.
yes bro sd channel in crt is equal to quality of hd channel in led tv.
Yes IPL will be in full screen as star will produce it.
But all international event i think will have black bars so now it times sd user to make them adjust with those black bar:cry:.However in tennis it is somehow good but in cricket and football it looks disgusting.
They can do that they should downgrade hd feed to sd feed like dish tv did for d sports and that feed does not have black bars(of d sport sd feed in dish tv)

Last edited:
i have crt tv and i prefer black bar because in full screen sides will be cropped

@TJ_DJ Bro if i activate hd channels on my crt tv then will it be in full screen without black bars?

Last edited:
I was not having Sony Ten3 till now. Have got it recently. Will the 3rd test be in full screen on Ten3? Asking, because the highlights of 2nd test are still shown with Black Bars on top and bottom on Ten3.

2nd test LIVE was in which format on Ten3? Please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock