Discussion IND v/s SA Graphics & Resolution on Sony Ten1 and Ten3

• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 117
  • Views: Views 16,627
2nd test will not be on Ten 1.
The ads showing Ten 3 for Hindi, not mentioning channel for English. Earlier today I saw Six will be the channel (fraction of a second).

Any confirmation for 2nd Test yet? The advertisements now only show that match is on Ten3 in Hindi. No mention about match in English at all. Maybe they are embarrassed on the fiasco in first match. If anyone gets confirmed news on channel for English, please inform.
Australia Open starting on 15-Jan is on Sony SIX and Sony SIX HD though.

Where I blame the sports network ??

Just trolled from their past announcement that's it

I thought bashing head on wall is equivalent showing extreme displeasure to sports broadcasting network which in turn implies to blaming Sports network or may be I think too much :blush:

I thought bashing head on wall is equivalent showing extreme displeasure to sports broadcasting network which in turn implies to blaming Sports network or may be I think too much :blush:

Those smileys only for their sports quota policy on Channels i don't like that

U can't follow sports quota policy everytime like now cricket in Ten 1

I didnt touched that circle contains money but such a huge company so poor on their maintaining content management in channels

Last edited:
2nd test will not be on Ten 1.
The ads showing Ten 3 for Hindi, not mentioning channel for English. Earlier today I saw Six will be the channel (fraction of a second).
Sony ten 1 confirmed to show 2nd test with english commentary

Sony ten 1 confirmed to show 2nd test with english commentary
I also saw the ads running on Sony channels today.
Till yesterday, they were showing only Ten3 for Hindi and also I saw a promo (during Ashes) mentioning Six.
It's possible that they change their channel allocations.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock