DDF Exclusive Independent TV approaches Antrix for grant of 3 more transponders

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 8,743
More frequencies more channels. if they get 3 frequencies then it will be enough for them to have all SD channels like other DTH. I think they should better focus on SD customer by making them fool that they are going to get HD clarity on their SD analog TV after buying Independent TV

More frequencies more channels. if they get 3 frequencies then it will be enough for them to have all SD channels like other DTH. I think they should better focus on SD customer by making them fool that they are going to get HD clarity on their SD analog TV after buying Independent TV

but all independent tv customers have HD Boxes. no user and sd box like other companies.

but all independent tv customers have HD Boxes. no user and sd box like other companies.
But current customers must be low. In just 3 frequencies they cannot adjust a lot of HD channels. Independent TV far behind than other DTH. They need to add a lot of HD and SD channels. 3 Frequencies are not enough to adjust a lot of channels

I think IDTV will try harder to add more channels and making services better.
It's all about competition and money.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock