DDF Exclusive Independent TV approaches Antrix for grant of 3 more transponders

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 8,755
i think.. in future we can see 0 ncf plans from small companies like independent tv.

I had old reliance set top box ....customer care person says they will approach and need to pay 799 for new box ...can anyone please explain

Yes siva new settop box independent TV HD is providing replacement on old set top boxes pay 799 and continue your new indipendent hd settop box

Yes siva new settop box independent TV HD is providing replacement on old set top boxes pay 799 and continue your new indipendent hd settop box
Ya my doubt is how they will approach us for installing new set top box

I had old reliance set top box ....customer care person says they will approach and need to pay 799 for new box ...can anyone please explain
u dont need to pay rs799.. pay according to new trai regulations for new installation charge rs 350 only and for activation rs.100 only

Gopi Bro other DPOs don't have payment disputes with Antrix so no cases in TDSAT and no such updates.Better ask Antrix whether they have received requests from any DTH platforms. 😉

Asked And Got Reply That They Can't Reveal Such A Details!

Independent TV pleads for interim arrangement if not for long term arrangement.ITV states that three additional transponders are absolutely necessary for the petitioner to continue with its present business in the light of recent Interconnect Regulations, 2017.

Six weeks time for both parties to negotiate and come at a conclusion.

Meanwhile MIB yet to decide on NOC for ITV to have license in their own name.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock