Discussion India tour of New Zealand which channel will telecast?

No ad on this series till now in any channel, so safely we can say no broadcaster yet to get the rights for NZ series.
It could be same like India tour of WI, DD and Fancode will share the feed and DD sports will telecast this series in all DTH / cable networks.
Who knows bro atrangii not go for rights like they do Bangladesh series 😉

Which channel will telecast
8Y4UqU1.jpg
I think they should telecast this India tour of New zealand On Star Sports

So much criticism done for the series not being televised that all this pain translated into circumstances turning to such (rain) that match was completely abandoned . Is curse the word for it English? :)

Your feelings / emotions were heard it seems by God & "equal" justice was done , even Amazon Prime Video and DD Free Dish viewers did not get opportunity to watch the match . I am not happy with this

Now i guess before start of 2nd T20, Doordarshan might try again to sign agreement with Amazon and maybe it will be successful and we will b able to watch the series on DD Sports.

Kinda feel sad for Amazon Prime Video as 1st time they got opportunity to exclusively air cricket series featuring India, promoted it so heavily across various platforms thus spending huge money, got onboard so many sponsors but start was not good for them. Would have been happy if it was a "Shubh Aarambh (Good/Auspicious Beginning)" but nevertheless i am sure they will achieve major success ahead

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock