• Replies Replies: Replies 870
  • Views Views: Views 125,376
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Infinity Pack: All HD and SD channels for 1 Year @Rs.5500/-

shawl_who said:
Its not deactivated. :no

I m getting these chnls :k

Check rtz bro snap in post #414 .. U may getting but officially they removed now from infinity .. I too confirmed with adtv cc today ..

Sai Laxman said:
Check rtz bro snap in post #414 .. U may getting but officially they removed now from infinity .. I too confirmed with adtv cc today ..

then ill enjoy, till I get it for free ;)

Infinity Pack: All HD and SD channels for 1 Year @Rs.5500/-

So if rumours are to be believed, Airtel and Vodafone are capping unlimited voice calls to 300 mins a day.

As airtel offer the plans as infinity plans, I fear there's something not so good for infinity arp pack users on adtv platform..

Hopefully I'm wrong.. [emoji28] [emoji26]

akshayprabhu said:
So if rumours are to be believed, Airtel and Vodafone are capping unlimited voice calls to 300 mins a day.

As airtel offer the plans as infinity plans, I fear there's something not so good for infinity arp pack users on adtv platform..

Hopefully I'm wrong.. [emoji28] [emoji26]

How does telecom offers relate to dth offers? Just because of same offer name? 
And if it is just rumour, then it certainly doesn't have any proof.
(Although am wondering, who would be talking for whooping 300 mins, i.e. 5 hrs daily?)
Update: So, the 300 mins news is confirmed now. But still there isn't any relation with dth.

had a discussion with CC, they are saying, NEW HD CHANNELS won't be included in this pack. While, in Jackpot-1yr pack, it'll be automatically included. Spoken with 3 different CC, 2 of them given this information to me. Anyone having any idea about new packs inclusion ....

zxing_007 said:
had a discussion with CC, they are saying, NEW HD CHANNELS won't be included in this pack. While, in Jackpot-1yr pack, it'll be automatically included. Spoken with 3 different CC, 2 of them given this information to me. Anyone having any idea about new packs inclusion ....
First let them add, then we'll worry about this bro. If they add channels after an year, there's no point in discussing... I've sent an email to Airtel TRAI complaints department. Expecting a response when the new channels will be added.

thisisjagan said:
First let them add, then we'll worry about this bro. If they add channels after an year, there's no point in discussing... I've sent an email to Airtel TRAI complaints department. Expecting a response when the new channels will be added.
But how can they be very much sure about Jack-Pot Pack? All 3 of them informed me, all new channels would be added in jackpot pack

thisisjagan said:

True that bro... there is no ETA on any new HD or SD Channel addition and here we are banging heads if the new channels will come to our packs or not.. 

Well, for once I partially trust the CC's answers as they have some info about the packs..  And I am about to migrate to Infinity pack in a day or two as my current ARP pack is nearing it's validity expiry.. so I guess I've to call up CC multiple times to ask the same questions I got regarding the pack. 

Overall this is a good deal as of now.. Future ka pata nahi!

zxing_007 said:
But how can they be very much sure about Jack-Pot Pack? All 3 of them informed me, all new channels would be added in jackpot pack
If it's added to Jackpot also, it's good. My 3 secondary connections are in Jackpot... At least there I'll enjoy. Only mine is in infinity... Logically the channels are added to Jackpot, it should be added to Infinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom