DDF Exclusive Infinity Pack ALL SD+HD Channels: Rs.5999 Offer: Rs.5749

• Thread starter Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 870
  • Views Views: Views 125,376
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Infinity Pack: All HD and SD channels for 1 Year @Rs.5500/-

NODAL (WB) replied with this mail about New Channel addition in Infinity pack on 28/12/2016( unfortunately message has been deleted from my inbox)

Dear ........,

Warm greetings from Airtel!

This is with reference to your e-mail dated 27-Dec-16, expressing concern on channel issue of your Airtel DigitalTV connection (Customer ID- 301******).

We would like to inform you that, as per Airtel DigitalTV provision, if any new channel is launched on Airtel DigitalTV platform, the same is include in Infinity package except interactive services.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience faced by you.

Your Nodal Reference No. is 93581****

We hope that this response has addressed your complaint suitably.

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer and we look forward to a long and fruitful association with you.

Assuring you of the best experience – always!

Best Regards,

Sushma Sharma
Nodal Office - DigitalTV
Bharti Airtel Limited

so guys, dont worry! It'll be added in ur infinity pack, if they LAUNCH any new channel.

Optimus_Prime said:
so guys, dont worry! It'll be added in ur infinity pack, if they LAUNCH any new channel.
The question now is, whether channels will be added in Adtv??? Looking at the current trend, Airtel will be on very high pressure. So we can expect some good news very soon.

That's the only good news being with Airtel ..Watch all the channels for a cheaper price

So I just recharged my connection with the Infinity package..  was a pretty seamless and easy experience..  recharged ADTV account via airtel money, called up cc and got the plan activated. 

Before I did this, I asked them about the channels availability. 

MINIPLEX not part of any package not even Jackpot is what they told me...

Any new channels that are added to the platform will be added to infinity package from day 1 (I've call recording if they deny this later :lol :lol ) 

Also, got Rs. 282.88 refund for the unused period of my MEGA HD ARP. 

Now, i'm checking which all channels are not active just to make sure I'm not missing out on any channels part of the package..  

I can confirm that all the HD Channels are available  :ohya :ohya

Got 50 CB for transaction made thru Airtel Money, now have to wait for the CB as I rechargd ADTV via airtel money.

Will update once i'm done checking  :shy :shy

Update: many interactive services active; all SD channels except Max SuperHitz(guess I got the name right) Miniplex SD not available; All HD Channels except Miniplex HD available.

thisisjagan said:
I get Miniplex HD and SD too

Later they removed all the SVOD and Interactive services from infinity .. After ur activation ..

How cleaver our adtv CC :wall :angry 

QBdEnSg.png

South Max HD 240/M :skd:skd:wall .. Are They hiked already or going to hike :huh:angry ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom