move this thread here: Link Removed

RE: INFINITY HD PACK

Optimus_Prime said:
Sarfa or Ritesh Bro,
move this thread here: Link Removed

Done bro..

RE: INFINITY HD PACK

K.C.Ghadei said:
I have taken annual Infinity hd pack @Rs.5500/ in Dec-2016.I am not getting recently added hd channels like sab hd, tlc hd etc.when contacted customer care it is replied that I am not eligible to get these channels as I have taken the infinity pack prior to lunch of these channels.Anyone facing the same problem? Pl.suggest what to do.

Please try to add HD customer Identification topup by sending SMS
ADD TOPUP3767 to 54325 from your RTN.
if already added try to Heavy Refresh ur account by calling CC.
and after that if u are unable to view the channels , call Nodal Officer of your region.

RE: Infinity-ALL-SD-HD-Rs-5500-1year-New-Infinity-Sports-90day-packs

OK. It is confirmed that all new channels are part of HD Customer Identification top up. Nodal activated the topup in all my 4 connections. I'm getting them all. So please call or email to activate it if you are not receiving it.

thisisjagan said:
OK. It is confirmed that all new channels are part of HD Customer Identification top up. Nodal activated the topup in all my 4 connections. I'm getting them all. So please call or email to activate it if you are not receiving it.
that Im saying from last 2-3 days.
none of the newly launched channels added in any pack

Optimus_Prime said:
that Im saying from last 2-3 days.
none of the newly launched channels added in any pack
But this was the same case for Sony Rox too bro. My connections didn't receive it until I added this topup. But after adding and removing, I still receive them. Let's wait for 17th March. One thing is clear, so far I've spoken to many cc and Nodal, none of them said it's not included in Infinity.

shawl_who said:
there wud be riots, if newly added hd chnls are not added to infinity packs, after 17th march :nj

If Not added means cancel the infinity pack and switch to hdmy pack #simple ;) ..

@Team Bros -- Plz change the thread tag help into other tag :) - Thanks ..

I want to subscribe infinity pack, but i m concern about new hd channel in this pack plz suggest me to subscribe or wait until 17 March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock