DDF Exclusive Infinity Pack ALL SD+HD Channels: Rs.5999 Offer: Rs.5749

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 870
  • Views: Views 123,776
Status
Not open for further replies.
karan_hdl said:
I activated calling CC yesterday morning they won't understand easily.Explain them step by Step and wait patiently they took 10 mins yesterday but finally they activated.
Activated HD Customer Identification top up?

thisisjagan said:
Frustrating part is even nodal is not able to help. I've emailed nodal instead of call. Let's see.

@akshay bro. I couldn't find in Web, is that available in web.

I remember seeing it in the list of topups on web and app... Now both places, i am not able to see any topups! 

"something went wrong" error in both places.

Untitled.png

Yesterday evening i tweeted to Airtel CC asking what is the difference b/w 5500 & 5250 and 5000 & 4800 Packs with this SS..

Today morning i got a call from CC and what she told me was practically 5000 & 4800 packs and 5500 & 5250 packs are same. There is no single difference between both the packs.

the reason for two packs are what she said was it is purely based on Customer ID. For some customers only this 5250 will be shown.

Nd retailer recharge - If we do a Infinity pack from retailer for 5500 he does a recharge of 5250 only and 250 is for retailer and same for SD infinity. So Rs.5250 is the retailer recharge for Infinity pack i think. (atleast this is what she told me)

So the actual price of HD Infinity is Rs.5250

Jithin91 said:
Yesterday evening i tweeted to Airtel CC asking what is the difference b/w 5500 & 5250 and 5000 & 4800 Packs with this SS..

Today morning i got a call from CC and what she told me was practically 5000 & 4800 packs and 5500 & 5250 packs are same. There is no single difference between both the packs.

the reason for two packs are what she said was it is purely based on Customer ID. For some customers only this 5250 will be shown.

Nd retailer recharge - If we do a Infinity pack from retailer for 5500 he does a recharge of 5250 only and 250 is for retailer and same for SD infinity. So Rs.5250 is the retailer recharge for Infinity pack i think. (atleast this is what she told me)

So the actual price of HD Infinity is Rs.5250

So, basically, you pay retailer 5500 but he recharges for 5250

akshayprabhu said:
So, basically, you pay retailer 5500 but he recharges for 5250

yes, that's what the CC who called me said.

Rs 250 commission is huge for a single recharge. ADTV retailers must be very happy

Jithin91 said:
How. It's wrong bro. The retailer will do for the exact amount you pay. Even Twitter airtel cc is incorrect. After all they work for Airtel [emoji12]

Sarkar said:
Rs 250 commission is huge for a single recharge. ADTV retailers must be very happy
When airtel used to provide Lifetime at 999. Retailers used to get 500+ commission [emoji1]

Jithin91 said:

Sarkar said:

Actually the concept is bros , If ur recharge 5.5K infinity pack automatically get activated some customers whereas some customers it wont so for that customers need to activate the pack @ that time they choose 5250 pack means balance 250 will remain in their adtv account :) .. Conclusion: Automatically act users unlucky , Manual act userrs are lucky :lol:hehe:tup;) ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock