DDF Exclusive Infinity Pack ALL SD+HD Channels: Rs.5999 Offer: Rs.5749

• Thread starter Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 870
  • Views Views: Views 125,376
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Infinity pack @rs.5500 for 12 months (all chnls)

Looks like nice offer, but my dish got damaged due to cyclone in chennai. And it is more than 2 days now . Their chennai customer service is not reachable

Nodal will change your current ARP to monthly and will charge you. The balance will be paid to your account and then they will activate the new ARP.

Infinity Pack: All HD and SD channels for 1 Year @Rs.5500/-

56433e35a14c5bf1e3366d8fa119ca28.jpg

Infinity Pack: All HD and SD channels for 1 Year @Rs.5500/-

Has anyone subscribed in infinity ARP pack ???? [emoji53] :huh

RE: Infinity Pack: All HD and SD channels for 1 Year @Rs.5500/-

How will anyone get 500 rupees on Airtel money ...cN anyone help on this for activating this offer

nithinricks85 said:
How will anyone get 500 rupees on Airtel money ...cN anyone help on this for activating this offer
Bro, you need to recharge your account using airtel money. Only then you will get the cashback of Rs. 500.

Presently it is looking like a great pack but problem with Airtel is that they do not add new HD channels to Annual packs and for one year user would be stuck with 44 or 45 HD channels and for most new additions Airtel would force customer to pay separately

I have even confirmed from CC/Nodals regarding long packages but even they are not sure whether new HD channels are added to ARP packages or not  :s :s

kumarvishwas said:
Presently it is looking like a great pack but problem with Airtel is that they do not add new HD channels to Annual packs and for one year user would be stuck with 44 or 45 HD channels and for most new additions Airtel would force customer to pay separately

I have even confirmed from CC/Nodals regarding long packages but even they are not sure whether new HD channels are added to ARP packages or not  :s :s

Kumar bro, 100% sure new channels won't be available in ARP Package.

thisisjagan said:
Nodal will change your current ARP to monthly and will charge you. The balance will be paid to your account and then they will activate the new ARP.
Is this in reply to my question?

This is a great offer. I just activated it on my connection. Since I have 3 HD DVRs it's a great offer for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom