Info on Tata Sky MDU connections

Digital Mastermind

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys, Wishing you all a very happy Diwali......

I wanted information on tata sky MDU connection. 

I live in an apartment complex, we have 35 flats in which 25 are occupied rest are locked and owners are living either metros or abroad.

In 25 flats, 8-10 have DTH like TS and Airtel, while rest have Digital Cable connections including me.

Its been 3-4 months and the cable tv connection is getting bad to worst. There any many down times (so signals) that are for long duration like 3 hours sometimes the time is less. Also a lot of pix-elation on channels as signal levels are less. Most of the time the channels are working fine. But this has been happening frequently and its troubles when watching TV . LCO says he cant do anything with pixalisation issue.

So some of our flat owners have decided we can shift to TS MDU connection.

Can any TS expert pls tell me the details and benifits about MDU ?
Where i cant get one, what is the cost ?
Will we get any discount on packs and STB?
What about servicing is it free for MDU?
Will rain affect MDU ???

Regards

Bro in MDU Tata Sky Provide One Big Size Of Dish 1 STB Per Flat For Installation Some Drilling Works Is Required 
All Flat Owners Have Individual  A/C & Manage Their Subscribe Pacakages No Sprate Dish Required Per Customer This Is Big Advantages  For MDU For More Info Visit As Www. Tatasky .Com or Call Their HelpLine 18602086633/18605006633

What about the cost ??? And will 10-12 connection do for a MDU ???

Pls anyone reply. I called 1800 208 6633 and they said that the concerned department will get back in 48 hrs. So how long will it take for them to call me ??? as i need to do this fast. Really bad cable network.

anishpai said:
Hi guys, Wishing you all a very happy Diwali......

I wanted information on tata sky MDU connection. 

I live in an apartment complex, we have 35 flats in which 25 are occupied rest are locked and owners are living either metros or abroad.

In 25 flats, 8-10 have DTH like TS and Airtel, while rest have Digital Cable connections including me.

Its been 3-4 months and the cable tv connection is getting bad to worst. There any many down times (so signals) that are for long duration like 3 hours sometimes the time is less. Also a lot of pix-elation on channels as signal levels are less. Most of the time the channels are working fine. But this has been happening frequently and its troubles when watching TV . LCO says he cant do anything with pixalisation issue.

So some of our flat owners have decided we can shift to TS MDU connection.

Can any TS expert pls tell me the details and benifits about MDU ?
Where i cant get one, what is the cost ?
Will we get any discount on packs and STB?
What about servicing is it free for MDU?
Will rain affect MDU ???

Regards

respected sir  i am authorised tatasky,videocon all dth dealer have done more than 25 mdu buildings of tatasky in mumbai

1. if you have 35 flats atleast 20  new members must be ready to install new connections in your building.
2.you can get if 20 members are ready cost is 45000  for installation which i can get waived of if you give me more than 20 connections. out of 35 flats.
3. regarding discount i offer each customer flat discount of rs 400 on sd connections 1 month or 12 month combo packages.and rs 500 discount on 1 or 12 month hd combo packages.

4. servicing regarding mdu common dish installation is from company but regarding internal things of each customer 12 months free warranty.
5. rain may not affect that much rather normal odu seperate dish for each customer as it has big dish and super lnb.

warm regards   rajesh  nineeightsixsevenzeroonethreefourninesix contact me

iqbal008 said:
Rajesh 25

45000/- cost to install MDU ?

if you not get 60% members then only. out of 35 flats we hve to get  21 connections minimum .cost is determined after site visit . if you give me 21 connections out of 35 no cost if you pay 45000 approximately then if  1 or 5 customers there mdu be installed

Dear Rajesh,

In our society the cable operator has office nearby and his residence is also in the same society. Out of 35 flats, 25 are occupied while rest 10 are locked as owners are living in metros.

In 25 flats 10 have Tata Sky, while 15 have digital cable. The issue we are facing from last few months is signals issues and pixelation in cable network. Hence many people are willing to shift to tata sky. So there are 10 existing users, while i can say 5 more will shift if MDU can be given. That makes it 15 out of 25.

As and when the remaining 10 vacant flats are occupied, they might also take tata sky.

Rs 45000 is too high for a small society.

anishpai said:
Dear Rajesh,

In our society the cable operator has office nearby and his residence is also in the same society. Out of 35 flats, 25 are occupied while rest 10 are locked as owners are living in metros.

In 25 flats 10 have Tata Sky, while 15 have digital cable. The issue we are facing from last few months is signals issues and pixelation in cable network. Hence many people are willing to shift to tata sky. So there are 10 existing users, while i can say 5 more will shift if MDU can be given. That makes it 15 out of 25.

As and when the remaining 10 vacant flats are occupied, they might also take tata sky.

Rs 45000 is too high for a small society.
I'll offer each Tatasky HD connection @1400, you can opt minimum 5 members later you can add more. 10 mtrs cable only free of cost, above will be charged Rs 10/ mtr for each connection. If you wish contact me

ashok.dishtv said:
I'll offer each Tatasky HD connection @1400, you can opt minimum 5 members later you can add more. 10 mtrs cable only free of cost, above will be charged Rs 10/ mtr for each connection. If you wish contact me

So existing 10 users can shift to MDU and new 5 users can also be added at same time of installation. That makes it 15.

As per tata sky site, MDU installation is free.

Back
Top Bottom