Information required

suku_patel_22 said:
Link/pic please. I believe it when I see it.

screenshot_2065.png

:hello:k

Pics Credit :- Ajay Bro :clap:luv

Guys, good to see an agreement.

Now can we get back to the questions.

Dish Size - does anyone remember
Universal remote - Is the functionality still to press a button to get in TV mode and then work? If yes, how comfortable do you feel it is? Do you often need to switch back and forth?

coolzsunil said:
Guys, good to see an agreement.

Now can we get back to the questions.

Dish Size - does anyone remember
Universal remote - Is the functionality still to press a button to get in TV mode and then work? If yes, how comfortable do you feel it is? Do you often need to switch back and forth?

I think its 100cm. tatasky used to provide small dish also but all old small dishes can be freely upgraded. dont bother about dish size, dishes are small because ku band can be used through small dishes, if you use bigger dish than standard tatasky provides is almost useless as heavy rain can still distort ku signal before reaching to dish.
about universal remote only vol +& -,mute power,av can be configured and yes there is a button "univ" on remote you have to press it to put remote on tv mode. if you dont press univ again and didn't uses tv configured button during this time after 15 sec it will return to tatasky mode automatically. it is not complete replacement for tv remote but if you are using tatasky most user need tv-power key only to put tv on-off and vol +- also if you are using tv's speakers. so i think its practical and neat.

Rushil.D said:
Who Told you They Don't Have Universal Remote

tata Sky Have Universal Remote and perfomace of Remote is Excellent :luv:tup

no bro they dont hav universal remote in TS+ HD.

He is talking about TS+ HD

I too hv this remote how do u know this is an universal remote.

This is not an universal remote,
If u say bcoz of tv button than u r wrong that button is not for tv.

Devesh said:
I too hv this remote how do u know this is an universal remote.

This is not an universal remote,
If u say bcoz of tv button than u r wrong that button is not for tv.

Aare Yaar :( See The Univ Button :u:k

screenshot_2065.png

Oh sorry I just saw

Hey bro when they launch this remote from where I get this and what is the price.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock