Good News Installed New Sun Direct Connection

As SS1 Malayalam is not there, SS1 is there in Malayalam pack. Wherever there is regional language sports channel, it us included instead. SS1 Bangla may replace SS1 Hindi soon.

That would be the worst move :wall::wall:

I have one question for experts. Is it possible to use ofc instead of co axial cable?

Exchange mean. which provider box u exchanged ? What is the procedure ? How much they reducing price ?
Coship sd box 2016 year model, so i exchanged that, but i bought new Dish with LNB too ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ because my old Dish and LNB got damaged, so I don't know exactly that how much they reduced the price, but technician told if we buy new connection means then price will be goes upto 2500/- , and the procedure is you have to take your old stb in to your nearest Sunshine centre and you can do exchange method there ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Coship sd box 2016 year model, so i exchanged that, but i bought new Dish with LNB too ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ because my old Dish and LNB got damaged, so I don't know exactly that how much they reduced the price, but technician told if we buy new connection means then price will be goes upto 2500/- , and the procedure is you have to take your old stb in to your nearest Sunshine centre and you can do exchange method there ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
Hi,, we can do box upgrade with less than 700 rupees instead of exchange ? . right. Any difference ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock