Internet recording not working

jebas15

Reaction score
I have ADTV HD+. Online recording is not working. i already raised many complaint. but no use. pls help me.

I have used this facility for tata sky +hd but never tried for adtv.
For recorder it should ideally work. But since the interface is so bad and not all channels available i did not try ever.
Now since you are using hd+ my suggestion would be that when you try internet recording keep the channels of tv on same channels for which you are selecting program from internet account. Hd + works on single wire and watch same record same technique. Try this and let me know.

i got this error message... help me.

''Please upgrade to an Airtel Digital Tv Recorder to enable recording. Send SMS Rec to 54325 to get details.''

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ok i checked. Looks like this facility is only for hd recorder dvr people.

I have recorder pack rs25. In airtel website internet and mobile recording features also available for hd+...

I also have hd+ and hd dvr both. For hd dvr recording thru internet worki g but for hd+ same error as you.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock