IPL 2020 | Star Sports | September 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be realistic ₹399/- for a year is asking too much? When streaming provider paid thousands of crores just to acquire digital rights of this one event.
₹399 is reasonable to me too. But for many people it is a lot to pay, even on an annual basis.

₹399 is reasonable to me too. But for many people it is a lot to pay, even on an annual basis.
There are lots of cheap combo recharges of Hotstar VIP subscription and telecom plan on Jio and Airtel. One of them might be helpful. If you still can't afford it. There are more important things in life to do than waste time watching cricket.

If you still can't afford it. There are more important things in life to do than waste time watching cricket.
That is why I am keeping myself completely away from the IPL this year. It is too much precious time to waste. MI will win today anyway since the opposition is CSK. Nothing more to say about it.

Can we subscribe Zee or Sony for Rs.499 and above per annum without cricket?

The way hotstar is pushing for VIP subscription, it is highly unlikely. Lets see
They are advertising it though.
OPuNIvV.jpg

Can we subscribe Zee or Sony for Rs.499 and above per annum without cricket?
No, you can't. Everything included on Sony's pack. And there is no cricket available on Zee5.

Telugu , Tamil ,Kannada audio feeds added to star sports 2 in sun direct also
Telugu live in
Maa movies
Maa gold
Star sports 1 Telugu
commentary panel
Venkata pati Raju
MSK prasad
Host. Nandu

Last edited:
Telugu , Tamil ,Kannada audio feeds added to star sports 2 in sun direct also
Telugu live in
Maa movies
Maa gold
Star sports 1 Telugu
commentary panel
Venkata pati Raju
MSK prasad
Host. Nandu
Star needs to air IPL in regional language on Star Sports 2 HD (not SD variant) throughout the season with english graphics. So that the regional audience can enjoy matches in HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock