IPL 2020 | Star Sports | September 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
condom is a contraceptive method to promote safe s#x, no one cares about it cause its a normal thing, and moreover its airing on a sports channel
Bro these ads are ok in English / Music / Youth / Niche Sports channels and even other GEC, Movie and News channels at late night, but not during something like IPL that too in prime time when it is watched by millions of people which include Aged People as well as small kids.

Condoms can be advertised on TV, but responsibly and preferably after 10pm. Of course, the focus of the ad will be on sensual excitement rather than plain protection. Simply saying that a condom is reliable does not warrant making an ad on it; masala and hot girls are especially important here.

However, it is up to the viewers to use their own judgement and treat the ads appropriately instead of indecently.

Condoms can be advertised on TV, but responsibly and preferably after 10pm. Of course, the focus of the ad will be on sensual excitement rather than plain protection. Simply saying that a condom is reliable does not warrant making an ad on it; masala and hot girls are especially important here.

However, it is up to the viewers to use their own judgement and treat the ads appropriately instead of indecently.
They should make more ads like these -
Source

And also this -
Source

These ads actually help in making people aware rather than the ones with Sunny Leone which actually promote s*x instead of protection.

And Sorry for going off topic.

Last edited:
Source

And also this -
Source

These ads actually help in making people aware rather than the ones with Sunny Leone which actually promote s*x instead of protection.

protection is for what, s#x only, people need to understand that sexual arousal is a natural thing, awareness of s#x is necessary as well, yep some ads showing unnecessary expectations but that goes with every ads, but its a natural thing isn't it! same goes for sanitary napkin ads, blood is never blue, its red, I really loved the Radhika Apte ad regarding the same, but what some id*ots did, considering a normal thing as ganda, disgusting!

Okay, I am ending this discussion from my side cause it's look like I am going off topic!

Source

And also this -
Source

Really, thank you for posting them. It shows that even the most seductive products can be used for responsible messages. These are the kinds of ads that win awards.

Back to the topic of IPL: will we see new viewership records this final?

Really, thank you for posting them. It shows that even the most seductive products can be used for responsible messages. These are the kinds of ads that win awards.
Glad that you liked them.
Back to the topic of IPL: will we see new viewership records this final?
Maybe not as CSK is out this time. Though there is RCB, so it can be possible.

Along With Star Gold, Star Gold 2 Is Also Going To Air IPL Final Live Today
I7edRH4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock